Friday, March 27, 2015

Make a Prediction Segment #2

What do you think is going to happen next? How do you know this? (Refer to pages 550-557)

10 comments:

  1. I predict that Sojourner is going to crash against the rocks. I know this because in page 557, it said that aiming it in the middle would cause her to bump into the rocks, causing problems to her system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the drivers will be able to bring Sojourner back down safely because they have encountered experiences like this before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the rover will not hit yogi and it will be safe. It may slightly touch it but not major difficulties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rover might make a mistake that could have ruined the mission, but they managed to keep going. I do not know this. It is supposed to be a prediction, am I correct?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the mission will have some challenging setbacks because of the Yogi rock causing some anxiety for mission control at JPL. I believe the next section will the amazing pictures that the rover will send back to earth because the primary mission of Sojourner is to complete a cursory search of the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that the rover mission will be successful because it already took many good pictures of mars rocks on pages 550-557.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that Nasa will send out sojourner again to investigate mars more but with more gear and more things to have a better landing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that Sojourner will have a harder time to identify the rocks, due to the incident with the Yogi rock. I also think that in the next section, the scientists will be able to make the map because they will receive many pictures because they Sojourner is taking many pictures per minute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I predict that the people controlling Sojourner will be able to take a sample without anything happening. I think this because they have had lots of experience and are very skilled with using the technology.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I predict that the rover mission will be a success and they will be able to take rocks without and major issues. They might have a few setbacks, but not serious ones. I think so because she already took good stereoscopic pictures of Mars.

    ReplyDelete